Tuesday, May 06, 2008

courtney.

This past Sunday, I got to see Courtney in concert. She has a special gift of song-writing. Some people grow up knowing they will be musicians, play in the praise band at church, or be the Next American Idol. What's so cool about my pal, Courtney...she just started writing music only 4 years ago. She just released a new single, "Heart At Home". check it:

Click to hear a portion of the song: HEART AT HOME

She also sang a new song on Sunday that is the happiest praise song evah! Court, you've got to release that....I loved it! Jellybean was dancing with her eyes closed and her hands in the air...it was s hit!

You can download Courtney's music on iTunes, CD Baby, or check her out on IndieHeaven. Can't wait to hear the new album, Girlfriend!

(She has been so gracious to allow me to help her with some of her design stuff like flyers for her concerts, CD covers, etc....thanks for the opportunity, Courtney!!!)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I love it. Where have I heard her b4? I think you had her on your blog another time in the past. Her voice is so crystal clear. My biggest prob with music today is I never understand what they're singing??? Then I sing it wrong and people laugh at me (Heidi). Not with Courtney she rocks.

Swagbucks