We got to attend another concert last night. There were about 75 performers. It was quite entertaining. We were allowed to bring our camcorder so we got it all on film! But alas...Blogger will not let me upload the video. So, here is a slide show of the photos I took, "MORE COW BELL!" (those that watch SNL will get it):
The twins did their first Spring Program at school. They were cows (costumes made by Mama....don't be too impressed, no sewing was used in the making of these cows).
It was National Scrapbook Day last Saturday (oh yes, we have our own holiday, HOLLAH!). I got to scrap a little...


Skittle is studying some major stuff in Science at school. Let me remind everyone, he is in 1st grade. He comes home throwing big words at Mama that make me feel "dumber than a 5th grader" if ya know what I mean? Words like Photosynthesis, Autotroph, and Heterotroph (no one will know if you click the links. your welcome.) So, at dinner the other day, I can tell he is fighting back tears. I ask what is wrong and he proceeds to tell me he doesn't like dissecting flowers. (Wait until he gets to Jr High...he'll be the one setting all the frogs free!) I asked him why and this is his response, "I don't want to keep anyone from breathing." hmmmm.... "Flowers create oxygen and if I take a flower apart, someone won't have oxygen." okay, that's deep. We proceed to explain that God put enough flowers on the earth for every single person to have oxygen. He says, "How many flowers does it take to keep people breathing?" We answered 100's. Yes, that's right, every person has hundred's of flowers created just for them. That sounds like a good answer....right??? Sorry Miss Richards, we aren't scientists.

Awana is over for the year. whew. That is a huge commitment but, so worth it. Our kids are learning Bible verses and that is priceless (stole that from Mastercard). The last night of Cubbies was "Crazy Hair Night"...
This was the "before" shot.Can we talk about GAS PRICES a moment? $3.79...for one gallon of gas. nuff said. ugh.
Have you heard about this documentary, "The Battle At Kruger"? Its on this Sunday on National Geographic. AMAZING! okay, before you click the video, BE WARNED...its very Circle of Life-ish but has a Disney ending (sorta).
This crazy train is coming to a close.... I have one more thing to say, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all of you Mama's and especially my gorgeous Mum.
wooooo-woooooooooooooo.
7 comments:
I get so tickled when I read your Blogs...you have the funniest way of expressing yourself! LOL!!! Also, love your randomness...great pics, great thoughts, such fun to read...keep 'em coming!
I love you so!!
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO YOU, TOO!! What a joy you are to me 'n Dad's life!!
Isn't Animoto the coolest thing since sliced bread?? Love those photos...I'm glad no thumbs were punctured by a needle in the making of the cow costumes...tee hee. The shot with the finger up the nose is my fave!!!
BTW...I just bout the Music Machine and B&B cds! I am soooo excited to get them!!!
Thank You soooo much for the site!!!
You're the best!!
Those layouts are gorgeous!!!
Giggling giggling about the crazy hair photos, classic!!!
I can't watch the videos right now because I have sleeping kiddos but I love the random post. The crazy hair day photo is so funny - you have to scrap that!
Happy Mother's Day Friend!!
You are great I love your blog Its a fun way to keep up with the crazy life. Happy Mothers day
too fun! love those photos, especially the crazy hair one.
Happy Mum's Day!
Carrie, thanks for bringing smiles! Great LO's and pics. Hope you had a blessed Mommy's Day!
Post a Comment