| You Belong in 1957 |
![]() You're fun loving, romantic, and more than a little innocent. See you at the drive in! |
So, I'm driving Skittle home from school and he says, "Mom, do you know who is sitting next to me?"
A little nervous because the twins were with Grandma and I thought maybe a friend of his snuck into my van! I said, "No, who's there?" He replies, "Satan." [me in my head: HOLY CRAP! WHAT!] "Yes, he's sitting right here and you know what I'm gonna do about it?" what? "I'm gonna punch him in the face because he's bad and I don't want him near me." whew. "That's great babe. He is nasty and anytime you are feeling nasty, just tell him to leave you alone and punch him in the face!"
THEN he says, "Mom, I need to get rid of Satan because I want God to sit next to me."
and THAT folks made my entire day.

8 comments:
I'm 1959! Only 2 years younger than you!!
that is the sweetest story ever! Love it!!
Hey, Carson...you are my hero today!!! Thanks for the advice!
(How sweet is that...he gets it!!)
I LOVE that! Go Carson!!
Carson is so sweet! I did the quiz and got 1982! Hmm...
HOW GREAT that story of your son punching satin. Man, I am going to use that! "out of the mouth of babes"
I found your blog listed on the blogroll at the Christian Women Online site. I love it when kids say things like that. They really are in tune with their spiritual beliefs.
WOW! That is so AWESOME..Love this Carrie...he so gets it...what a blessing! xoxo
Love the quiz too...have to do that now.
It was great to see you...even if it was a millasecond...I'm so excited for you.
Loves,
K
Post a Comment