Tuesday, January 29, 2008

look up.

This is how I've felt for the last few months getting ready for CHA and preparing Paper Trunk stuff........

This is how I am feeling tonight.........

Because I've been doing this.............

In my devotion this morning, I read about keeping my eyes on the Lord. "Look up". That was my theme for the day and it worked. I kept my patience, got my work done, and now I get to sit on my computer and have a tiny bit of downtime.
All the stuff for my booth is shipping out tomorrow [breathe]. Then I get to focus on the fun stuff like getting scrappy-goodness ready for the booth, posting sneak peeks, and working on the website.
Once my stuff ships, I think I will start to be excited about CHA & feel a sense of "normal" again (whatever that is!)

Hugs to all of you who have been patient with my lack of living in reality. I am making my way through the paper and will be back soon!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so cute! lol I love these photos! You are so right--keep your eyes on God, and things fall into place! :)

Anonymous said...

LOL! You're so cute!
Keep your focus on HIM and it will all be good! I'll be joining you in prayer!

HUGS (and still laughing about that first picture!) :)

Mary said...

The pictures completely cracked me up. Glad you are more focused. Can't wait to see all the new Paper Trunk stuff

Melanie said...

So glad to see that you are calm and happy. It must be so hard to get ready for CHA. Can't wait to see the new PT stuff!

:corinne: said...

Hee hee...I'm sure you've been busy! Glad it's all shipped and now you can get EXCITED! By the way the furniture markers worked! Yay! The table and chairs look way better. :)

Heidi said...

You should do a page with those pictures...too cute! Glad you are all ready to go!

Anonymous said...

love this, the pictures say EVERYTHING~too cute!

Swagbucks