Monday, December 17, 2007

december pix

I finally had time to sit down and 'start' editing my pictures from the beginning of December. I had to clear my camera for the upcoming holiday festivities!!!
little Missy stuffing her face with goodies at her party...

GummyBear taking a flying leap into the big foam pit at his party...

my parents flew in and surprised us for a weekend (that is rad). we ate, did Christmas things, ate, hit the zoo, and ate some more...

it's difficult to get a serious face on this kid lately (LOL!)...

the boys LOVE, um I mean L-O-V-E the zoo train...

me and mom freezing our buns off on the train...

cutie lil Jellybean all bundled up begging for a candycane...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love these pictures Carrie! TFS!

Jennifer said...

sweet photos, Carrie!! Merry Christmas! XOXO

Jess Stevens said...

love, love, love these photos!!!

Anonymous said...

What wonderful pics! Your kiddos are so adorable!

Swagbucks