Every year the assisted living home around the corner from us has a little Halloween party. Its so fun to take the kids in their costumes and trick-or-treat the hallways. The people there are so sweet and love seeing the kids. Here are a few shots from this evening:
We've got Anakin Skywalker...

JoJo the Clown...

And Stitch the Glitch...

aren't they soooo CUTE!

we managed to get a fun shot of all the neighborhood kids together (this is the first time they've all been together in months!)...
10 comments:
Those pictures are adorable! What a great time! They all look great but I think the jojo costume was the cutest! Glad the kids had fun!
Oh my - aren't they cute!! I agree with Erica..JoJo is something else!! Super Cute!!
How adorable !!!! Luv that you take them to an ALC. Every Valentines day my husband takes the boys to one near our home and they hand out carnations. I know they luv having kids come and visit !
too cute, adorable, & yummy.
They all look great!
Love the pic of all the kids together, fun times!
Carrie your kids are adorable in their halloween costumes!
the kiddos are darling!!! Cute costumes! What a wonderful event for the assisted living home to sponsor. :)
Very cute! I bet the folks at the ALC loved it!
they look so cute:) i love there costumes!!!!
**Great costumes! How fun to get into costumes a lil early! Looks like they all had a blast.
Hi Carrie,
It's Julie I just stopped by your blog to say hi. Sooooooo Cute! Your kids are adorable, and I love your family! I am blessed to know the Cali bunch and look forward to meeting you in person someday. Jess talks so highly of you, and I can only imagine. Your mom and sister Kathy and sister in law are amazing, so I am guessing your the same. I love the title of your blog! Have a great night!
Post a Comment