Monday, July 09, 2007

Quick post.
Sorry I missed my Friday 5 last Friday! I will post extra pictures this week...just not tonight :0)

I need help locating a website. I can NOT for the life of me remember it. It is a Christian based website that reviews movies, books, and toys from a Biblical perspective. I think it was affiliated with Dobson, but can't seem to find it. If this rings a bell with anyone, can you post it here (and the linkie?) ty


***UPDATED*** I found it, if anyone is interested.... www.pluggedinonline.com (great site for checking out movies before taking your younger kids) :0)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I forgot about this site. I subscribed to it today...good to know ahead of time what's out there...the good, the bad, & the ugly! Thanks for the info.

Karla Porter Archer said...

i was just getting ready to leave the address for you and saw you got it.

I love that site.

Blessings,
Karla

Swagbucks