Friday, June 01, 2007

better late than never right? Blogger keeps turning my photos so, this week you'll have to twist yourself a bit to view them(sorry)...LOL! Here are my Friday Five:
HERE IS OUR MISS PICKLES SOAKING UP SOME SUNSHINE . . .

JELLYBEAN WEARING HER NEW HAT . . .

MY SILLY BOYS POSING AT A LOCAL FARM . . .

THIS IS ME. PLAYING WITH MY CAMERA SETTINGS . . .

HUBBY SWINGING GUMMY BEAR AROUND (helicopter) . . .


This has been an extremely busy [but fun] week:
*I have been working on stuff for Paper Trunk (have you checked he site lately? we're getting closer!!! www.papertrunk.com) I really hope to have some sneak peeks up this next week so, check back!!!
*My awesome parents are visiting. We've had so muh fun hanging out with them!
*My Skittle graduated from Kindergarten. WHY is that so emotional? huh? I've got a First Grader in da house! There is no turning back now...he'll be graduating college before I know it! We went on his last field trip today, horseback riding. AWESOME! Then we headed to a pool party for one of his darling friends.

I'm exhausted and TGIF! Have a wonderful and safe weekend! :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

more great pictures! Amelia looks so adorable in that hat!! I can't believe Carson is a first grader (Ben too!!) it goes too fast!!

Erica said...

Cute pictures! Pickles in the sun! Love Amelia's hat and the action shot of Eric with Ben!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Carrie! I didn't know you had a turtle! Cute picture of you too!

Swagbucks