tap...tap...tap...is this thing workin'???
(um, no. i am NOT pregnant. that ship has sailed and will never dock again...LOL!)
As most of you know, I designed some papers for a scrapbooking company. It was a fantastic experience which introduced me to more people in the scrap industry and opened some new doors for me. Well.... I am walking through one of those doors.
I am launching a new scrapbooking company!!! I am so very excited about this opportunity God has brought my way. He has been in total control of the whole thing and it is all falling into perfect place! I have been working my tail off getting things ready and each day brings more blessings!
My website should be up and running in the next couple weeks (still getting tweaked) so you can all check it out soon!
WHOOOHHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sing with me.....
I'm so excited! And I just can't hide it...oh no no no! I'm about to lose control and I think I like it....OH YEAH!
So, be on the lookout for my site, products, and of course giveaways!
34 comments:
**Whoo Hoo congrats my Sista! I'm dancing and singing with you!!!
Im so excited...... I just can't hide it.
Luv ya!
YEAH!!! I'm so excited for you Carrie, I'm jumping up and down for you right now. I can't wait till your site goes live to see what your doing. Love the company name. I wish you all the best and I'm so glad I can say I knew her when!!!
ah karen...you are so sweet!
[dancing] & [singing]
Yay..I can't wait to see!!
Congrats!
Awesome, can't wait to see the new place. Congrats !!!
congrats! sounds like fun!
Maybe you can get me into scrapping yet...
(and never say never -- you know the Lord laughs at that!!! ;0)
blessings,
Karla
thanks Girls!
(karla..you'll just HAVE to scrap with my papers hee hee)
My Dear Friend.......CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!
You Deserve everything grand and wonderful in life, Paper Trunk is just your begining...I am sooo singing with you and sooooooo very excited and PROUD of you!!!!! You never let those dusty paths get in your way and you walked right through those doors with your eyes wide open and mouth smiling. The Lord is taking you on an incredible journey and I am so happy you are on for the ride!!!!! Love you xoxoxoxoxo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YEAH FOR PAPER TRUNK!!!!!!!!! WTG!
that is totally cool! Good luck! I'm sure your stuff will rock!
I have feeling you are going to be making lots of money off of me Carrie :)So happy for you girl!!
I am very excited for you Carrie! This was a big decision and I think you are doing the right thing! I know you will go far with this and we will definitely be proud to have PaperTrunk in some PersonalScrapper.com kits! Way to go FRIEND!! Love You!!
Congrats Carrie!
oh WOW!! How exciting!! I'm so happy for you and can't wait to see more!!
that is so exciting, WOW! :)
Holy cow, Cares!!! This is SO HUGE!! You are awesome and I am so very proud of you for the way you handled everything before and you are amazing and this is officially the longest run on sentence ever! I am just so stinkin' giddy for you!! I cannot wait to see more!! I will be completely stalking your site until it is up and running!
Huge Congrats!! That is so exciting!
God is totally in the details girly!! Love it!! A big huge congrats to you!!
Oh CARRIE!!!! That is FABULOUS news! I LOVE your work and can't wait to see all of the great things you come up with! :)
Congratulations!!!! I am so happy for you. You deserve every good opportunity that comes your way! And can I tell you I love that name and your design logo?!!
girl i am so happy for you Big Congrats!!!!!!!!!! yay!!!!!!!!!! cant wait to see the website
WHOOOOO HOOOO! You deserve it, and I love the name so unique! I reminds me of my Great Grandma's smelly old trunk with old love letters, jewelry, afgans, & old photos! What a great VISIONARY!
that is sooo awesome!! congrats to you!
CARRIE!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!! YOU GO GIRL ~ YOU SO DESERVE THIS!!!!
i am soooooooooooooooooo proud of you!!!!!!
Wow...how exciting for you! Congratulations! I can't wait to sneak a peek!
LisaW
oh my goodness! I am ovewhelmed with you Sweet people! I am excited to show you some stuff! :-)
stay tuned...
WOW- Carrie you weren't kidding when you said Big News. This is wonderful. Congratulations and may God continue to Bless you and Shine His Face Upon You !!!!!
Hugs, Norma (localocairis)
OK...don't usually puff my chest out & say what I think, but...
THAT'S OUR GIRL & WE COULDN'T BE PROUDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Huge Huggs,
Mom & Dad
Awesome Carrie!!!!! I can't wait to see your site and products. YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations Carrie!! You are incredibly talented and I know your company will be a huge success! Can't wait to see your creations! :)
Woohoo Carrie! This is fantastic news!! I just know it will be awesome!! HUGE Congrats Girl!!
This is such awesome news. I can't wait to see what you come up with. I love the name. You deserve this and I am soooo excited for you :-)
That is super exciting. I look forward to your debut. I have already bookmarked your site.
Alli
congrats, Carrie!
Post a Comment