Thursday, May 17, 2007

Kelli posted 20 things she is thankful for on her blog and challenged others to do the same. Kelli, I will take your challenge and raise ya 3!
1. My salvation.
2. My loving, loyal husband.
3. Skittle.
4. Gummy Bear.
5. Jelly Bean.
6. Family.
7. My camera.
8. The www and all the awesome people I've met online.
9. Ice-Cream (seriously, I couldn't survive without this)
10. My amazing girlfriends.
11. My health.
12. RHCC
13. Laughter. (especially my kids)
14. Free-will.
15. Music.
16. Pizza...oh sweet pizza.
17. Vacations with family.
18. Flowers.
19. Scrapbooking.
20. Books.
21. Laundry. (let me explain, cause I know some of you just fell off your chair.
I'm thankful I have clothes to wear and if that means I do 3 loads of laundry per day, so be it.)
22. Lists.
23. Silly Faces.

I could keep going on and on...
If you decide to join me and Kelli in this challenge, post in this thread so I can read your list!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

oooh I love silly faces and pizza and ice cream too :) happy Saturday :)

Swagbucks