Friday, May 18, 2007

it's my FRIDAY FIVE! but first, I have to tell you what happened this morning. my son didn't have school today so we got to hang out thismorning. The kids got up really early (they don't understand the words "sleep in"). I checked on them and put on some cartoons so I could lay in bed upstairs and watch some TV. They were being really quiet and really good. Then Skittle comes upstairs and pushes open my door. Saying,
Hi Mom. I made you breakfast in bed. Here is some cereal and chocolate milk.

WHAT! That was the sweetest thing ever. So, I sip on my chocolate milk and it hits me...what does the kitchen look like? So, I get up and head down stairs expecting to find a huge mess in the kitchen and the kids snacking on Yogo's and Popsicles. THIS is what I see:Skittle was serving up cereal, chocolate milk and Cheese-Its in the living room. All three kids are as happy as can be and the breakfast choices weren't too bad. What a great start to a FRIDAY! okay...on with the other 4 photos for FRIDAY FIVE!Isn't adventure great? I took a nature walk with the twins and Gummy Bear was jumping off of every rock he could climb. boys.
I was hanging out with our dog, Flash the other day. I was looking at him and thinking... sheesh, you look OLD! He is such an amazing dog. His body is old but, his spirit is that of a young pup.
We got Miss Jelly Bean a new swimsuit for summer and she loved it so much she refused to get it wet.
This happens to his hair everytime he goes down a slide...its hysterical!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

What great, fun photos! How sweet of Carson to make breakfast for everyone!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! I LOVE the one of Flash! That is just priceless! Have a good weekend!

Jess Stevens said...

love all the pics, can't believe how grown-up Yaya looks!

Jennifer Hope Longenecker said...

Great Pictures.

creasa said...

Your pictures are wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Okay, that is the sweetest story ever! I like that he chose the cheese it's, too. C and L ask for cheese crackers for breakfast at least twice a week! Can they come over so Carson can make the breakfast-they would love his choices! Amelia looks like a little princess in her new suit. So cute!

Karla Porter Archer said...

cute photos!

my boys hair always does that too. I've got some very similar shots of that.

blessings,
karla

:corinne: said...

**Okay love those pics! 2nd of all how cute was Carson to make you breakfast in bed. What a total sweetie!

Anonymous said...

I love your doggie :-)
He sure looks like a dignified old gal!

Lucky me I never get hair as your son does. I just imagined what would happen, if I looked like that everytime I ride my bike - wow my colleagues at the office would appreciate that! *lol*

~ RebekahBoo said...

How sweet your son brought you breakfast and no mess!! That's awesome. And the hair pic is to funny. Definitely like bed head gone wrong or something - LOL.
Oh, and I love your doggy.

stefani said...

Sounds like a wonderful day! I love the pictures. :)

Swagbucks