i am doing everything I can to stay awake so I can get to bed early tonight!
hubby & i returned from a weekend trip down to Cali. we headed South to see our new niece face-to-face...


that is Miss Caylee June. babies are so precious!!! we also got to hang out with our niece, Miss Cami (Caylee's big sister)...
we spent most of our weekend with them but, we also got some QT (quality time) with more family and friends. You'll have to read my sister's blog to hear one of the funniest memories from the weekend (seriously, it will make you totally laugh!!!!) I also did something on Saturday that I will blog about another day (I will need to get pictures to share). We had a fabulous time. I am glad to be home, cuddling my babies again...i missed them!I also need to give you all an update. Remember my post about a week ago? I was having a tough time? Well, I won't go into details because I don't think it's necessary or professional; I needed to resign from my position at Upsy Daisy. It was a bummer to make that choice but, one that needed to happen. I am completely thrilled to have had the opportunity and experience. I believe God will open another door for me and I am excitedly waiting to see what the new door holds.
Eye has not seen, nor ear heard,
nor have entered into the heart of man
the things which God has prepared for those who love Him.
1 Corinthians 2:9
i have to go snuggle my babies some more! chat with ya'll latah!
7 comments:
I'm lovin the new links on your blog for music and books!
Cute pictures of Caylee and Cami!! Glad you are all home safe!!
Glad you had a good trip! And I think you did a great thing while you were part of Upsy Daisy! I'm still loving my kit!
OH Carrie, I'm sorry you had to step down, but I'm sure more doors will open for you, your line was AWESOME!!! Thanks for sharing more pictures of Caylee and Cami, they are both so beautiful. Glad you had a great trip to CA.
get some rest!
glad your trip was enjoyable.
blessings,
karla
Hey - I guess my message didn't make it on here! Those pictures are adorable!! I think you are doing the right thing with your Upsy Daisy decision. So glad we got to share Applesauce at CHA!! I look forward to the next Carrie Postma line! I am so glad that you are part of PersonalScrapper!!!
What a blessing she is...a true MIRACLE. Beautiful photographs, such J O Y. xoxoxoxoxo
Wonderful pictures of Caylee and Cami!
Post a Comment