last Saturday, I was able to attend an all-day crop with PersonalScrapper.com It was a wonderful day. I only got 2 layouts finished but, it was nice to have a day to play with my hobby. here's one of the layouts...

Monday evening, I went to dinner with my Girlfriends. One of the DT members for PS needs to step back, so we went to dinner in her honor. She is stepping back for a really wonderful reason...they are adopting! We are all so very excited for them and can not wait to meet their new daughter. We will certianly miss her as part of our team but, thankfully, she lives close... see ya tomorrow Leah!
Last night, the kids and I headed to a one year birthday party for our little friend Ezra! We celebrated at Chuck E Cheese...very fun. Happy Birthday buddy!

I took the kids bowling on Monday. All was going well until about the 9th frame. Poor JellyBean tripped and fell right on top of her bowling ball. She cracked her chin and got a little gash. It is healing well with no stitches. Praise the Lord! On a cute note, she is teaching herself to *wink*! I catch her practicing every now and then...

Skittle is getting really good at taking pictures. Its nice to have another photographer in the house! We were hanging out yesterday afternoon and he took some pictures of me with the twins. Here's one that turned out pretty cute!

I would not be honest if I didn't share that I am having a rough time. There are some things going on in my life that are NOT super fun to deal with. I know some of you reading this are going to want to call me and be my listening ears. I know you love me and ask that you don't because I will probably cry! I'm a bit stressed out. I promise to share what's going on when the timing is right. Some of you know what is happening and I ask for your prayers that God will give me wisdom in these situations. I understand this sounds terribly vague, and I assure you that everything will work out according to God's plan. I am smack in the middle of it and I'm trying to keep my joy and listen for God's voice. I came across this verse that I plan on clinging to over the next few days or weeks:
The Lord also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble. And those who know Your name will put their trust in You; for You, Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You. Psalm 9:9-10
Thank you for visiting me today!!!
11 comments:
Love that In 'N Out burger LO - so fun!
Dinner was yummy Monday night and it was made even better by the great company of the best DT and wonderful/beautiful girlfriends!
Happy Bday Ezra - cute pic!!
OUCH!! Poor Amelia - glad to hear her owie didn't require doctor attention! That picture of her winking is too cute!!!
Carson is becoming quite the expert photographer; we might all have to sign up for classes from him before too long! :P That is a super cute pic of you and Amelia!
I'm sorry things aren't peachy right now; know I am always here if you need to talk it out!! In the meantime, know I am thinking of you and praying for you!! Love you!!
Cares, you know I love you! You are seriously one of my favorite people, and I so wish you weren't going through a hard time right now. You are in my prayers!
I love that In 'N Out layout so much. It gives me a warm fuzzy when I think about those days at CHA!
Big hugs, my friend. :)
Dinner was fun the other night...so nice to be with such wonderful people! I noticed you haven't seemed like yourself lately. :( I'm praying for you. Love, Heidi
Carrie!
Sometimes we don't need to know details--hence the power of prayer! I hope everything turns out according to God's perfect plan for you!
Hugs!
Tillie
I'm sorry that you are going through a rough time! My prayers are with you. I do hope that you'll share whatever it is when you are ready!
XOXO
Cares, I don't know what you might be going through, but I do understand the need to be vague as well. Though we don't talk as much anymore, please know, as Tillie stated, God knows the details, and with that will hear our prayers.
Always will love you.
Love all the photographs too...and LO...BEAUTIFUL!
Such cute pictures! Love the in-n-out layout - I should have a copy printed for me :) hehe I know things are not so easy right now but we had a beautiful sunny day today and it is a fresh new start! You will get through it and I am right here for you when you need me! (in fact only about 14 houses down). Thank you for being such a great friend! We all have our ups and downs sometimes but it always is easier with good friends!
Cute, cute pictures and layout!
I'll keep you in my prayers for the situations you're dealing with.
Wonderful pictures!!
I'm sorry you are having a rough time. Hope everything will be back smoothly. Hugs...:-D
Cares, I loved your latest blog about the miracle of all your babies. You write so well, I wish sometimes I could express my feelings in such a harmonious way. I'm sorry this is a rough time for you. I had a great time with you at the gallery it was so nice to take even just a little time away, and to see some visual inspiration directly from the LORD.
I am praying for you, sweet Carrie...
peace and blessings to you in the midst of your trials,
Karla
Post a Comment