my pal, Megan posted this on her blog and I thought it was pretty funny....
Go to Google and type in "[your name] needs". Here is what Google says
"CARRIE NEEDS"...
Carrie needs, after a night like this, is a nice hot bath.
Carrie needs help...please.
Carrie needs to turn evil. (yikes!)
Carrie needs vibes.
Carrie needs to develop her own style.
Carrie needs no introduction.
Carrie needs to go back to school. (uh, no thanks!)
Carrie suspects something is terribly wrong. (yeah, when my kids are being too quiet!)
Carrie needs everything. (no i don't)
Carrie needs a spanking.
(okay, that last one was pretty funny!)
I did my own search on
"CARRIE WANTS"...
Carrie wants Lucas. (who?)
Carrie wants to meet 2 people. (always!)
Carrie wants a monogamous relationship with Mr. Big.
Carrie wants to cook a home cooked thanksgiving meal. (wants to? really?)
Carrie wants a normal life. (i think I already have one!)
Carrie wants Doug to attend an overeaters support group. (sorry, Doug.)
Carrie wants to return to her childhood home.
Carrie wants us to go to the theatre.
Carrie wants marriage. (got it!)
Carrie wants to assert her blackness. (whah?)
interesting.
This little game got me thinking. Isn't it crazy how the world tells us we NEED certain things?
I find myself saying, "I need...." when I already have everything I NEED (home, food, health). The rest all falls into the WANT catagory, don't you think?
9 comments:
My favorite one was Emma needs a love song!
That's funny! I'll have to try it!
this is so funny i have to try it
Ok, those are funny! I will have to check it out. My personal favorite - Carrie needs a spanking! hehe
very funny, thanks for sharing. bummer when I try "Jessica" anything it's about Jessica Simpson
That's funny! I will have to try it and post on my blog!
LOL! some of those are pretty funny Carrie! I'll have to try this out.
That's hilarious.
Off to google my name and find out what I "need".
i just went and did this... since there was a serial killer named Karla there were some very... ummm, colorful ones...
I also tried Karla wants and Karla loves.
Post a Comment