Monday, January 22, 2007

Q U I R K Y . That's me. My MIL has a pillow on her bed that says,
"what we are is God's gift to us; what we become is our gift to God."

Isn't that cool? God made me unique for sure. Over the years I have learned to embrace who I am and who God has made me to be. Sure there are things I sometimes wish I could change but, God knows best!

This is a layout I did about a few of my quirks:

the journaling reads:
~ I sing the Pointer Sisters song I’m so excited whenever I get excited about something.
~ i hit the alarm on my car about 5 times before I feel confident its locked.
~ every morning when I get ready for the day, I look in the mirror and say, "good enough".
~ i pour milk over my ice-cream before I eat it.
~ i love to dip my french fries in chocolate shakes.
~ i enjoy the movie previews as much as the movie itself.

I could add a few more to the list like.....
~ i cannot ride in a car longer than an hour or I fall asleep.
~ i have to shut all the doors in my house before I leave.
~ i have to toss and turn a certain way before settling into bed.
~ i love to clean my house...when NO ONE ELSE IS HOME.
~ i always think people look like celebrities when they really don't...LOL!

So, thats me. I thank all those out there who chose to accept me with all my funny little quirks...luv ya! Now its your turn, share a quirk with me...I probably have the same quirk!

9 comments:

creasa said...

These are great! I love that layout! I hit my car alarm about a zillion times too!

Anonymous said...

I think we have a lot of the same quirks Jo! Ice cream and Milk, locking my van 5 million times, etc. What about sitting in front of weird people on the airplane - hehe
Erica

Anonymous said...

LOVE your cute quirks and that LO! Holy hot mamma in that pic girl! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Love the quirks! Such a cool layout!

:corinne: said...

**Fun subject to blog! Hmmm quirky things about me... well I touch my ear when I'm worried, stressed or thinking. Kind of a comfort thing. When I clean the house, I blast the radio and dance around dusting and vacuuming. (it's pretty funny) Luv ya!

ashlee said...

lovin this!!!I too enjoy the previews sometimes more than the movie itself!!

Bobbie said...

Carrie, you are such a fun person. I can so relate to some of your quirks. Really like the layout.

Anonymous said...

very cute LO Carrie!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Carrie,
Those are great! I'm with you on the milk over ice cream, and next try adding crushed saltine crackers as well, for the ultimate flavor creation.

Swagbucks