Wednesday, January 24, 2007

alright my friends...its time for a change. My blog is needing a new lookie. Give me some suggestions for a color scheme or inspiration. You can post your ideas or post links to something inspiring! I'll send ya a little goodie if I use your inspiration ;-)

My parents have been here for almost two weeks. They head home tomorrow. The kids are going to be so sad...they LOVE their Papa & Grammy. Its so amazing to see how much they adore their grandparents when they only get to see them once or twice a year. My parents are incredible and I am so blessed to be their daughter. Thank you God for putting me in this family. I will miss them too, I love having my family come to visit. I miss them [A LOT] so I cherish the visits. I get to see them in a couple days (I'm heading to CA for a scrap trade show) so it was easier to say goodbye. speaking of CA and trade shows............
Applesauce. Yes, Applesauce. Here it is folks, my first paper line to debut in just a few short days at CHA...
CLICK HERE!!!!!!
I can NOT wait to see it in person! This has been such a learning experience and I know God has some plan in play so I'm kickin' back watching Him work. I am grateful for this opportunity and its such a blessing to do something I completely enjoy! We'll see what He has in store for me!

okay one more thing before I go, check this Chick out: TARA LEIGH COBBLE
She is an amazing artist that I had the priveledge to hear live and give her a huggie! She is so down to earth, real, awesome, and uber talented. I have her new CD & book (both titled) "Here's to Hindsight". I just started reading her book so I'll give ya the scoop when I'm done but, so far so totally good.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOur papers look super fab. Maybe use on of your paper designs to hook up your blog. ;)

Anonymous said...

duh. that was me. :)

ashlee said...

first, your blog is always fun...inspirational in itself, so i cant wait to see what you do with it. Im blog challenged. I wish I could spruce mine up but im afraid i would screw it up:)
second, your paper line is simply scrumptious!!!! I cannot wait to get my hands on some of this!! God is really giving you some awesome favor. I know you will give Him glory in all you do!
third, i love TLC!!!! I MUST get that cd. What a beautiful sound!
have a great day!!!

:corinne: said...

**I can't wait to see you! 4 more days baby! Luv the paper line. I'm so proud of you! You're awesome and the Lord is blessing you tremendously.
As for the new blog do... I say upload one of your new paper lines and use that for your banner or something.

Melissa said...

A CSHAWWW, USE THE APPLESAUCE FOR YOUR BLOG SILLY GOOSE! I TOO LOVE YOUR BLOG SO INSPIRATIONAL! HAVE FUN IN CALI AND YOU'VE GOTTA BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR THE WEIRDEST THING/EXPERIENCE TO TELL ME ABOUT WHEN YOU COME HOME!

Jess Stevens said...

Yeah I say use your new paperline too! That would ROCK.
Can't wait to see you, tomorrow! CHA will be awesome.

Anonymous said...

uh..how about sharks..

Swagbucks