Monday, December 04, 2006

My twins are 3 years old! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SWEET BABIES!!!














I haven't gotten tagged in awhile! My pal KARLA tagged me with this fun ABC list:

A - Available or single: available to my hubby ONLY!
B - Best Friend: my hubby
C - Cake or Pie: cake
D - Drink of choice: eggnog chai tea, Pepsi, and Glacieu Water
E - Essential Item you use everyday: my Bible
F - Favorite color: purple
G - Gummy Bears or worms: yuck! neither! but, if I had to chose it'd be Gummy Bears (thats the nickname for my youngest son)
H - Hometown: Chino, California
I - Indulgence: manicure & pedicure
J - January or February: January (9th to be specific)
K - Kids & Names: Skittle, JellyBean, & Gummy Bear
L - Life is Incomplete Without? my faith, family, & friends
M - Marriage Date: August 3, 1996
N - Number of Siblings: 3... C,C, and C, you guys ROCK!
O - Oranges or Apples: oranges
P - Phobias or Fears: large bodies of water
Q - Fave Quote:
For attractive lips, speak words of kindness.
For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people.
For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry.
For beautiful hair, let a child run his fingers through it once a day.
For poise, walk with the knowledge you never walk alone.
~Audrey Hepburn

R - Reason to Smile: my kiddo's laughter
S - Season: Fall
T - Tag 3 or 4 people: ashley, erica, megan, tina
U - Unknown Fact about Me: I read books to my kids in wild, funny accents.
V- Vegetable You Don't Like: I like all veggies!
W - Worst Habit: getting sucked into the computer
X - Xrays: my ribs
Y - Your Fave Food: Round Table pepperoni pizza
Z - Zodiac Sign: a what sign?

1 comment:

Tillie said...

I love that quote by Audrey Hepburn Carrie! TFS!!!

Swagbucks