Yesterday was a spontaneously fun day! We took the kids mini-golfing (first time for the twins) and Carson was awesome! He even got a hole in one...

He was a little excited to say the least.
After golfing we played in the arcade for little bit...so fun!
We ran a few errands and then headed home.
We had our "hood" pals over for a quick BBQ. After dinner everyone was heading home and we went out front to watch the kids ride bikes. a great non-laborous day!

My silly Ben. This kid never smiles for my camera. He won't sit still for a picture...even with candy bribes! I've got to chase him around or sneak up on him to get a decent shot of him. He's not a big fan of the Mamarazzi. For some reason, he walks up to me and sticks his face in my camera and starts making all these funny faces. I was cracking up! He would make a face and say, "lemme see it." I would show him his picture then he'd make another one...it makes me laugh just thinking about it! Maybe he's turning a new leaf with the camera? I hope someday I can get him to sit and do a semi-serious photo shoot with me, dare to dream, right?

He was a little excited to say the least.
After golfing we played in the arcade for little bit...so fun!
We ran a few errands and then headed home.
We had our "hood" pals over for a quick BBQ. After dinner everyone was heading home and we went out front to watch the kids ride bikes. a great non-laborous day!

My silly Ben. This kid never smiles for my camera. He won't sit still for a picture...even with candy bribes! I've got to chase him around or sneak up on him to get a decent shot of him. He's not a big fan of the Mamarazzi. For some reason, he walks up to me and sticks his face in my camera and starts making all these funny faces. I was cracking up! He would make a face and say, "lemme see it." I would show him his picture then he'd make another one...it makes me laugh just thinking about it! Maybe he's turning a new leaf with the camera? I hope someday I can get him to sit and do a semi-serious photo shoot with me, dare to dream, right?
4 comments:
I love all these pics Carrie, sounds like you guys had a perfect Labor Day!
Great pics. He was definately hamming it up for the camera.
Who needs smiles when you can take such cute photos like these...sounds fun! smiles,christi
Fun labor day!! Your site looks great!! Erica
Post a Comment