Saturday, September 16, 2006

i wuv these faces...

Aren't they sweet?
These are the faces I get to look at
e v e r y d a y .

These are the faces that look to me for help, guidance, love, comfort, security, discipline, and acceptance. Sounds like a huge responsibility, huh?

yeah, it is. But I can handle it. There are "those" days when I don't think I can take one more whine or one more timeout. God brings me through it. I have to remind myself that everyday is a gift. These precious [sometimes screaming] children are my blessings that I can not take for granted. They are growing up too fast and not fast enough. I am excited to see what the Lord has in store for their lives.

Carson is learning some life lessons right now and it is hard for me to watch him go through them. I know if I don't step in, he will be stronger for it... ugh, thats hard because I want my baby to be happy, always.

These two are discovering their independence...toddlerhood. Pottytraining, spitting (thats a fun one), talking back, being sweet, learning to scream, "Diva Fits" (aka, tantrums), picky eating, running everywhere, climbing on everything, the word "no", make believe, following Carson everywhere, booger hunting... yeah, t o d d l e r s.




















I so
ooooooooooooooooooooooo love them.

4 comments:

Keianna said...

I love your stories about your kids. You remind me of why I should still consider having kids even though I'm not sure it's for me. Thanks

Karen said...

So much more I have to look forward to with Holly as she becomes two...thanks for the foreshadowing, LOL!!! Your 3 are defiently precious and oh so cute.....it's hard not to enjoy them even when they aren't their best, huh?

Jennifer said...

you have such a way with words...love these gorgeous photos too!!

Jess Stevens said...

They are all so precious, even when they are hunting for boogers!

Swagbucks