Wednesday, September 20, 2006

chilis & st.jude

Do you have a Chili's restaurant nearby? Chili's has teamed up with St. Jude Children's Research hospital. On MONDAY, September 25th, all profits from participating Chilli's will be donated to the Children's hospital! How extremely cool is that? May I suggest taking the family to dinner at Chili's on Monday???
And, for my creative friends, go to this link: CREATE A CHILI .

Carson's turning 6 tomorrow! He is so excited!!!!!! We are celebrating his birthday on Saturday with a few of his buddies...a little mini-golf and then some ice-cream cake (yummy!)

PersonalScrapper.com is having a HUGE online crop starting Friday (22nd). There will be LOTS of prizes, challenges, inspiration, and games. Oh yeah, and LOTS of prizes! Come over and play with us (you don't have to be a member to play!)

LOVING this song right now by Point of Grace ... WHO AM I?
I downloaded that album to my IPod today...yeah, so inspirational. Don't you just a love a good song that grabs your heart and gives it a good tuggin'?
LOVING this song too... SHINE by Salvador (just picture me singing this one at the top of my lungs...my kids think I'm crazy!)

I had kind of a funky day yesterday. I won't go into all the details because thats just negative and boring. But, I've been playing my IPod a lot today and really focused on "keeping my joy". I feel better. All I can say is, God is good to me.

Well, things are going to be pretty crazy for the next few days! Have a wonderful weekend and don't let anyone steal your joy!!!


(how random was this post anyway???LOL!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carrie, you are always so positive! So inspiring!! Love those songs too! Enjoy your next few days. Happy B-day Carson!
Heidi :)

Anonymous said...

You always encourage me with your posts! I needed to read that about finding your joy...thank you. Happy birthday, Carson!

Anonymous said...

**Yeah... Happy Birthday Carson! Hope all goes well on Saturday. Glad you're having a better day today. It's great to surround yourself with wonderful, uplifting music that encourages you. Yes...
God is Good!!! Hope this scripture encourages you...
Philippians 4:8&9. Love ya

Swagbucks