My hubby is AWESOME. Why you ask? Because he knows what I need. For Mom's Day he got me a "day off with pay" as I'm calling it! He booked me a room at a local hotel and a gift certificate to a spa. *thud*...yeah thats the sound of my jaw dropping to the floor when I opened my gift! Not only is that over and beyond what I ever would expect, he says, "They have a small table in the room so you can bring your scrap stuff!" Babe...you ROCK. So, tomorrow night, I will be taking a night off and enjoying a wonderful evening of scrapping, sleep, and spa-ing. {Bonus: my Sis is coming along with me!} I can't wait!!!!
I took all the kids in for their summer haircuts today.
They were all very good and look so cute! Here's the "after" shot...
We spent the afternoon playing in our kiddie pool. I took lots of shots but, this one just makes me smile.... (doesn't she look like a Cupie Doll with her new do!)

I hope you are all having a beautiful day! Chat with ya soon....
7 comments:
OMG! Carrie what a fantastic Mom's Day gift!! All the kiddos looks super cute with their new cuts, but Amelia - what a doll!!! You may have just convinced me to get my DD's hair evened out (I haven't wanted to get rid of the length).
Way to score points Eric! That is awesome! Have a great time! I love Amelia's hair!
WOW!! You are one lucky lady!! The kids look adorable!!
Wow...enjoy your day off! That is super sweet!
YAY!!! A night out! That sounds like soo much fun! Let us know how it went.
Luv the kids new hair dos!
You are one lucky lady! Enjoy your night away.
And I love the kids' haircuts.
Precious. Just precious.
what a wonderful gift! love the photos! :>
Post a Comment