Monday, May 22, 2006

happy monday!

What a wonderful weekend. My "night off" was fabulous! It was just what I needed to be restored. THANK YOU, Babe!
We had a great time enjoying the beautiful weather and BB-Qing with our friends the last couple of days.

I caught my twins playing with this roly poly the other day... it was just too cute! I loved watching them pick it up and see it roll into a ball. It reminded me of my childhood, just exploring and learning about all the cool stuff God created.

Their faces were priceless...

their giggles were contagious...

their wonder was intriguing.



I tried to capture the look on my son's face as he examined the roly poly. I set the camera on the ground under his hand, look at this face!

I hope you are having a glorious Monday. May this week bring you happiness and giggles!!!!!

4 comments:

Amber said...

That is an awesome set of photos! What a neat memory to capture. I remember roly polys :)

stefani said...

Great photos!

Anonymous said...

THe photos are great Carrie!! Scrapbooking moments!

Anonymous said...

Oops that was me :) Erica

Swagbucks