Tuesday, July 12, 2011

neglected and rejected

That title refers to my poor, sad blog.  I started blogging almost 11 years ago and today I find myself too busy to maintain this lil place on the web.  I don't think anyone comes to read it except my Mum and sisters (Hi Girls!)?

I am so busy keeping up on Facebook, Twitter, and my business blogs that my personal blog has been neglected over and over again.  Sad.  I really enjoy blogging and sharing my experiences, life-lessons, songs, photos, etc.  But, for now, my personal stuff needs to be on pause.

I have come here to post that I am closing my blog many different times but something keeps me from doing it?  I need to "release" myself from the pressure of posting on this blog.  Maybe when my businesses aren't so prominent in my daily schedule, I can come back to this blog and revive it?

If by any tiny chance there is someone out there who reads this blog, may I suggest visiting my archives in the meantime?  There are some really great posts back in the day.  Some funny, some encouraging, some informative, some just plain crazy.

For now I say "adieu" sweet, Song of Joy...

3 comments:

cathy said...

tear.

Jess Stevens said...

:-(
but I totally understand, just glad I get to 'watch' you on facebook...love you!

Our Little Blessings said...

Totally understand! Don't remember the last time I updated my blog. At least I can keep in tough on FB.

Swagbucks