I love to fill out forms, do you? I find satisfaction in coloring the ovals, being sure to stay in the lines! I was not a strong test-taker in school so I'm not sure where my enjoyment comes from?
When we get surveys at restaurants my hubby always hands me the "would you like to comment" cards and I fill them out with a smile and the most honest answers I can provide. Yes. I am THAT person.
I have been watching all the US Census commercials and taking in all the advertising like everyone else. Knowing that the day I get that form in the mail, I was going to be all over it! Well, that day finally arrived.... I got my envelope....and then a week later, I got THE envelope (seriously, they are spending a TON of money on this campaign. Did I really need a letter telling me it was coming the following week???)
We watched a TV show called, "Who Do You Think You Are?" The premise is taking celebrities on a heritage hunt to find their roots. A lot of the leads they got were from the US Census!!! Don't you want future generations to find you?
Be a good American and take 5 minutes to fill out the Census... otherwise, you might get some government officials at your door May 1st (kid you not!)
3 comments:
Got mine and mailed it back the next day! We watched that show and really enjoyed it! I have it set to record on the dvr now!
I got mine in december and kept putting it off and then got scared that it says if you don't fill it out you can do jail time- No kidding! I still put it off till their so called deadline, cause come on how busy was I in January???? 45 minutes to fill it in my right eye! It took me double that.
Got mine done and sent in :)
Post a Comment