My kids have discovered Club Penguin this summer. We all have Penguins (when I say "we", that includes me) and it is a fun way to side-track the "I'm bored" statement. Anyway, the problem is there are 4 of us here on a daily basis with only 2 computers. One of those computers being my "office". We have resorted to setting the timer... 15 minute rotations. My time has begun and I decided to use my time to go on a web adventure. You've all done it...blog hopping, following one link to another and then finding yourself far away from the reason you sat down at the computer to begin with! okay, so since the clock is ticking, I'm gonna get to hopping. I am going to post my journey as I go so if you want to come along, go for it!Starting point:
times up! wow...that goes fast but, its probably a good thing to set a timer when I sit down to work!!!
beep...beep...beep...beep...beep...beeep
No comments:
Post a Comment