Tuesday, June 02, 2009

butterfly. parade. party.

I have some pictures to share from what we've been doing the last few days...

butterflies.
(Jellybean caught this beautiful butterfly in our backyard. It stayed in her hands for awhile..what a treat!)



a parade.
(Starlight Parade...so fun! Jellybean had her own parade as we walked back to the car, she waved to everyone!)





a party.
(Skittle's class pool party)

3 comments:

Grammy said...

GREAT PICS!
Luved the Starlight Parade...at first I thought you & the neighborhood gang had a twilight parade around the block! So cute of Gracie waving.
Adore those babies!

Leslie Ashe said...

so call me sentimental, an emotional wreck..LOL, whatever you wish but can I just tell you how your post just brought tears to my eyes?
HOw cute are your photo's!!
Your butterfly parade reminds me of the sweet things I did with my girl at that age (and she just graduated! Waaah!!)

Oh but wait.....can I also just tell you how hard it is to be *teary* when right below me typing in this box is your oh so cute mug popping up at me making faces?
Man I just about snorted.

LOL!
Hi Carrie!
Hope you have a great week,,

Leslie

Unknown said...

Oh I love those butterfly shots!!
Looks like you had a wonderful week!

Swagbucks