I had the opportunity to go away for a weekend.
all.
by.
myself.
This will be kind of a "selfish" post because I just wanted to jot down all the things I don't want to forget about the weekend:
Flying alone and getting to read for 2 hours uninterrupted.
The punch of heat I felt as I stepped outside the airport.
In-N-Out.
Being alone with my Mum & Dad...just the three of us.
Lunch at California Pizza Kitchen (I'd rather forget the jaw pop, OUCH!!).
Shopping with my Mum & Queenie.
Getting kicked out of Old Navy and closing down Target with Cath & Jess.
Being Auntie Coco 100%.
Laughing with my family...medicine for the soul.
Getting fancy with the Girls:jewelry, hair, make-up, and clothes
Setting up for the baby shower with friends and family.
Hanging out with my Gigi, two days in a row.
Participating in the baby shower of the century for my new nieces and nephew!
Feeling the love when my brother wrapped his arms around me...it was a hug that said, "I love you and I miss you."
Spending Mother's Day with my Mom. Handing her a gift instead of putting it in the mail. I haven't done that in over 12 years!
Watching my family come together in love and prayer in a scary moment.
Feeling excitement on the plane trip home to see my hubby and my babies...absence makes the heart grow fonder, foh sho.
(Doesn't Corinne look fantastic?)
7 comments:
I just want to do it all over again...it was SO fun having you here!
Such a great weekend, I had so much fun with you and the rest of the family. Thank you for all your help and love and prayers when we went to the hospital. Let's pray we don't have anymore of those situations come up. I've already talked to the kids and told them no more drama! LOL
What an awesome weekend! And I love that picture of all of you. It's fantastic!
What a great photo. I bet you had soo much fun with your family everyone looks great.
it was AWESOME having you here! and I know the kiddos loved having Auntie Coco to themselves, though we for sure missed your munchkins!
thanks for the jewlery (sorry CT broke the necklace...) & had a blast playing "Stacy & Clinton" with ya ;-)
What an awesome picture of you girlies! Glad you got a chance to get away and celebrate with Corinne!
I'm so glad that you had such a great time with familiy & friends!
Looks like you're all enjoying yourselves. (and even though going away without kids is nice ... isn't it even better to have them come running towards you when you get home??!! I loved that feeling this past weekend as I'm sure you did too. ;))
Post a Comment