SKITTLE: Hey Mom, did you know that
Phineas & Ferb's Mom, her car, it's called a Station Wagon! Isn't that funny?
MAMA: Um, I used to ride in a station wagon!
SKITTLE: Wait. Those are REAL cars?
MAMA: yea. [feeling super old]
(photo found on web...very similar to the one my parents owned. oh yes, I rode in the backwards facing seat!)
5 comments:
Isn't sad that our children won't understand some of things we'll talk about our describe to them cuz they'll have no clue what we're talking about? Cool station wagon. My neighbors had one and I loooooved riding in the back.
oh my word, that is hilarious!
My mom drove the original toyota van. I see them around sometimes and it brings back so many memories.
So funny, boy do I feel old. Actually bri and I had one for a short time when Christian was two I loved driving it it was the best car! We called it the Grocery Getter so funny.
YOU feel old...uh, I was the driver of that 'ole wagon you rode backwards in...geez louise!
I rode backwards too, and LOVED it!!! Great post! :)
Post a Comment