Ummm... I just had a packet last month for the first time since we bought them from the Ice Cream man on Kumquat!!! love emmm!!!
Oooh yes! loved it...but always ate the sugar sticks before eating all the yummy powder. Mmmm those were good.
My kids love fun dip! Great shot! :)
I would love to go to my brothers baseball games just to buy it at the snack shacks, along with pixie sticks straight sugar.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Ummm... I just had a packet last month for the first time since we bought them from the Ice Cream man on Kumquat!!! love emmm!!!
Oooh yes! loved it...but always ate the sugar sticks before eating all the yummy powder. Mmmm those were good.
My kids love fun dip! Great shot! :)
I would love to go to my brothers baseball games just to buy it at the snack shacks, along with pixie sticks straight sugar.
Post a Comment