I get it.
My plate is full.
I must note, I am NOT complaining. I am more amazed at what this time of year does to my already full schedule.
I'm charging through my day, trying to remember appointments, meetings, parties, deadlines, and errands... I am feeling a bit spazzy. I'm sure there are many people who have way more hectic schedules than myself.
Do you want to see what I did today?8:30a dropped the kids off at schoolBecause we have so much modern technology, we can be found anywhere, anytime. Here is what technology did for me today:
9-10:50a Bible Study
11-12p Picked up Twins, had lunch, ordered pup-takes (aka: cupcakes)
12-3p Paper Trunk, Etsy projects, playing with Twins
3-4p Supervised homework
4-5 Tae Kwon Do class (for oldest), got gas/washed the car
5-5:15p Post Office
5:30-6p Supervised the Kids
6p Sat down to reflect/blog on my day (so far)
Read..........27 e-mailsMy evening continues with dinner, a meeting at church, and then, just maybe, I can take a breather.
Sent..........16 e-mails
Received..........19 home phone calls
Received..........3 business calls
Recieved..........6 voice mails
Made..........8 cell phone calls
Received..........4 cell phone calls
Received..........2 text messages
times up...back to my day.
3 comments:
Good thing you weren't distracted by a terrorizing monster bee today!!! I don't think he would have understood what you had to do today!!
You've been busy! I think it's neat that I share a birthday with your twins. I hope they have a great day! Enjoy it!
Your technology list sounds a lot like mine! I would have to add that today Ezra drew a nice thick line on the carpet with the BLACK lipstick I got Andrew and I for Halloween and then proceeded to dump 4 games out in Cameron's closet. He was on a roll today.
Happy Birthday to your sweet twins! The time is flying!
Post a Comment