
Baby Boo is here! I only have a cell phone picture and a couple stats but, he's here!!! All I know is he is 8 pounds 14 ounces and 20.5 inches!
I will update soon when we find out his name and more......
Thank you, Lord for this healthy baby Boy!
*UPDATES*
10:20pm...heard from Auntie Cappy. She talked with Cam and Jess and baby is doing great. He is 20" and was born at exactly 7pm. Jess is recovering and feeling a little nauseous so pray that she can have a quick recovery. They are going to sleep on the name and let us know tomorrow. Hopefully, Cam will update their blogs and give us more detail! Continue to keep them all in your prayers that sleep will not disappear completely and everyone will remain healthy!
11:00am...I just got off the phone with my Bro. They had a rough night.
Jess is feeling better, still nauseous but, was able to eat some food today.
Baby Boo was a little stressed last night so they put him into the NICU with an elevated heart rate. He's doing fine. They would like him to eat a bit more and will observe him in there for today and tomorrow. Cam did not sound stressed and assured me Baby Boo was okay. They have decided on a name for the lil guy but, I think Jess wants to be the one to share his name with everyone. ;-)
Please take a moment to say a prayer for them and I will certainly update when I hear any news.
5 comments:
Wooooohooooooo!!! Welcome baby Stevens!!!!!
YAY! YAY!! YAY!!!!!
What a GREAT day!!!!
Yeeee Ha ! Thanks for sharing him with us.
Congratulations to everyone!
Woo hoo! Thank you so much for posting this. Congratulations to everyone!
Post a Comment