First, I have to give a shout out to my FABULOUS Trunk Team. They are an amazing group of women, they are INCREDIBLY talented, and super supportive. Everytime I get an e-mail from them, I am blessed, inspired, and encouraged. Thanks, Gals!
Paper Trunk has moved into the giant area of advertising. Oh yes, we took the leap and put an ad in Scrapbooks Etc (June/July Issue). They are the number 1 scrapbooking magazine out there and I can tell you why. From behind the scenes to the pages of the magazine, the editors and staff are kind, helpful, and know what scrapbookers want! It is my favorite craft mag out there so, it gives me butterflies to have a Paper Trunk AD between the covers.

I am also about to debut some new product releases!!! I have one new paper collection and a new embellishment!!! I can't wait to show and share but, I gotta keep it under wraps for a little while longer. Soon...I promise, very soon.
OH! I have an announcement, on the Paper Trunk Blog are details on how you can join our design team for the month of July! If you haven't tried yet, give it a shot...you never know until you try!
Speaking of JULY (was that smooth?)... it's PT's FIRST BIRTHDAY on July 1st and me and the Girls, along with some special guests will be celebrating on the blog! I will be giving away prizes, announcing our TDOM for July, there will be FUN challenges, and did I mention we will be having prizes??? Put it on your calendar and come join the fun!
Okay, I think I have one more thing. On June 14th (Sat), I will be heading down to Independence, OR to a wonderful new store called "Running With Scissors" (isn't that a perfect name?) They are celebrating their one year anniversary and I get to teach a couple classes!!! It will be soooo fun and I can't wait. They are taking sign-ups for the classes if you want to come join me, it will be worth it!!! Click on their name above and it will link you to their website where you can register for the classes and/or crops! (here are a couple sneek peaks...)


whew. I think that is the update for now. I have tons of other behind the scenes kind of stuff to do so I better get to workie.
5 comments:
That ad just ROCKS Carrie!!! I love it! July will definitely be a fun month in the PT world!!! :) I can't wait to "touch" the new papers!
Congrats on almost turning 1. I will definitely celebrate with you. Can't wait to see the new product. I'm going to look for birthday pics--I know I have many and do a layout for the TDOM.
Hey Sis...I love the layout of Carson and Cami...what a great picture!
Super cool Cares to have an ad in Scrapooks Etc. mag. I can't wait to see it. Hope the classes went well for ya...the layouts and chipwheel looked fun. :)
OMGsh how fun! I didn't even know that Independence had a scrap store. That sounds like a blast Carrie :)
Post a Comment