Friday, May 23, 2008

3 days off.

So nice. I've talked to lots of peeps heading out of town for the weekend and others just hanging home. We're in the last category. Our plan is to work on the house(yard), catch a couple movies, and be together. I get to celebrate one of my dear friends birthday tomorrow night! I always look forward to having din-din with the Girls. There are rumors of scrapbooking after dinner...I will definitely be in on that!
My sweet in-laws took the kids for us tonight so hubby and I are heading out to dinner and a movie! Whohoo! Its fun to be spontaneous on occasion.
Have a happy and SAFE weekend!

This link is for my friend, Jen...
http://www.bigpicturescrapbooking.com/
Check it out, Girl!!! Still brainstorming like crazy for you....e-mail me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell Stan & Sharon thanks from us, too! Would love to have those babies for a night!! Miss them so! Have fun on your date!
I looked at the Big Picture site...I'm not even a scrapbooker & I loved it :o)

Jess Stevens said...

sounds like you guys are gonna have a very nice weekend!

Anonymous said...

I hope that you had a fabulous family weekend! :)

Swagbucks