(digg her. I get it.)

RAMIELE.
(too cute and amazing voice!)

SYESHA.
(just really like her voice)

BROOKE.
(something bugs me about this one but, she's a good artist)

DAVID.
(rock on. yes, rock on.)

MICHAEL.
(uh huh...he's just got it.)

And here is your NEXT AMERICAN IDOL....
DAVID ARCHULETTA!!!!!!!!!
(yes, he is my #1 pick)

5 comments:
I have not watched a single episode this season! I am so out of it!!
I agree with your guys 100%, but I disagree with the girls...I don't like Ramiele that much. I can't put my finger on it exactly. But I do really like Carly, Brooke, and Syesha. I think Brooke is my fave girl and David A. is my fave boy. Love AI!
LOL, Cares you are too cute. I agree with your #1 pick for sure.
You are so funny!
I do like Carly a lot!
Never would have thought a guy as cute & sweet as David could get this far, but I really like him, too!
Um, buh-bye Danny Noriega...thank goodness!!
i really hope DAVID ARCHULETTA wins i loooove him :)
he has the best voice:D
i also like the rest of the ones you like they are all so awesome
Post a Comment