Friday, January 18, 2008

i owe ya...

some pictures and a post! sheesh...I have been so insanely busy since we got back from CA. I apologize for the lack of posting!
Here is a little slideshow from our trip:

One of the things keeping me busy is choosing my Trunk Team for Paper Trunk! whooohoooo! check it out here: PT BLOG
I am also getting ready to attend a trade show. I have attended this show as a buyer/designer MANY times but, this will be my first time on the "other side of the carpet". I am really excited about my booth, meeting customers in person, and just being there as an exhibitor! It is all a bit overwhelming planning for the show. I told my Mom, "its like planning a wedding...so many details!" I know it will all come together exactly how the Lord wants it to be, so I am trying to remain calm and stress-free.

I also celebrated my birthday. awesome. I have such wonderful friends and family who remind me how blessed I really am. Thank you everyone for my gifts, phone calls, e-mails, and cards. Love ya!

Sorry for the short post...I have a bazillion things to do!!! Hugs to you and keep your heart happy!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

such sweet photos, Carrie!! Thanks for sharing! And Happy Belated Birthday!

Jess Stevens said...

cute photos!

Kimberly said...

How totally ADORABLE! I need to learn how to do this slide show thing...they are so fun!
Loves and blessings.
Oh yes...and HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY!!!!
K

Swagbucks