Tuesday, December 11, 2007

re-cap.

Stormie Update: we catch him on the twin's birthday (after a 2 month hiatus), the next morning he's gone again. This crazy hamster has wings! Red Bull anyone? 24 hours later, he saunters out from under my oven. After a tiny bribe, he's back in the box. We'll see what happens tonight. Would you go buy a new cage?

What a full weekend we had. My AWESOME parents flew in to surprise us for the weekend... what a treat for our family! Skittle took his belt test on Thursday (he passed and now he's a blue belt!). On Friday, we celebrated GummyBear and JellyBean's birthday at the gym...okay, that was super cool. Friday night we went to a live nativity, Follow The Star. awesome. Then Saturday, my Dad and hubby went to Fry's for a few hours, then we went to Claim Jumper for dinner. We drove around to see Christmas lights then headed home to put the sleepy kids to bed. Sunday, we got up and went to church. We went to lunch then popped over to the zoo for ZooLights! Came home and watched a movie. whew. My sweet parents flew home on Monday afternoon. We are heading to CA for Christmas so, we get to see them and the rest of the gang in a couple of [short] weeks. I have a bunch of pictures from the weekend but, I haven't had the time to upload and edit yet. Hopefully, I can post some of those pictures soon!

here's one for ya ... are you picky?

5 comments:

:corinne: said...

ROFLOL that picture is hysterical! Did she pick a winner?

Anonymous said...

I am a bit picky..But that is HILARIOUS!!!!!!! I have one of Addison for blackmail later ...LOL!!! Sounds like you have had a very busy but blessed week! Stormy...what is with him? I think you need to change his name to something else...like
Hudidi (spelled wrong I am sure) What super parents you have, so blessed. Love ya Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mireille said...

lol...
really LOVE this picture!!!
=)

Anonymous said...

Did she pick a good one? That is hilarious; she's going to love that photo when she's older! LOL!!

Stormie! What gives?? Maybe he's just a free spirit and needs to roam. :)

Anonymous said...

LOVE it! Thank you for being so real, I have not run into too many folks who are open enough to be real, yet have fun ya know? This blog is going to be a keeper read for me!

Swagbucks