Sunday, November 04, 2007

layouts

Here are some layouts I created using the PersonalScrapper.com NOVEMBER KIT!

(this one was inspiration from the Scrapjacked site. Inspired by: Jamaica Edgell)




12 comments:

creasa said...

What gorgeous layouts! Love your blog header, too!

Raechelle Bellus said...

these are all very cool!!! You rocked the kit!

Anonymous said...

Great LO's Carrie! I hadn't seen the Flash LO before - love that and the floppy ear pic is hilarious!!

Unknown said...

Those are GREAT! You did so many! Great job! I can't wait for my kit!

Anonymous said...

Your layouts look great Carrie! I love the one of Flash! He looks so happy! I have a few wandering dogs too! Can't wait for the kit!

Amanda L. said...

lots of good stuff...love that fall layout and the pics of your pup!

EmmaJ said...

Carrie those are some great pages! You are so creative!

ChristinaElaine said...

Beautiful LOs! You are so talented!

Norma Kennedy said...

Loving all the great layouts and projects.... but the Pup Adventures is so my favorite- it so CUTE!!!!

Norma

Jess Stevens said...

as always, LOVE your LO's. great pics of Flash running home too.

Anonymous said...

Oh my! I love these. I so have to scraplift the Fall fun layout (if thats ok???) Love em!

Anonymous said...

Love these so much!!

Swagbucks