Friday, October 19, 2007

Firday FIVE

Its been awhile since I've had time to sit and do my FridayFIVE!
Here are some pictures from when my Mom, Sis, and her kids came for a visit. awesome.
THINGS GOT [musical]

THINGS GOT [really cute]

THINGS GOT [super silly]

THINGS GOT [cuddly]


My Mom and Sis drove over 16 hours straight to get to our house. what? it didn't take long for them to recover and the kids pretty much took over the scene. it was fan-friggin-tastic! thanks for making that loooonnngggg journey to visit, it means so much to us!!!!

Last Sunday, our family made the annual trip to the "punkin patch". We managed to convince Uncle Jon to take a family picture...1 out of 6 is pretty good:

I love this time of year...its GORGEOUS around here!
Have a happy weekend and if you post your FridayFIVE, post it here so I can see them!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what super cute pics!! Your neice and nephews are adorable!! Great family photo too!

Karla Porter Archer said...

Your family is so cute!

Blessings,
Karla

Swagbucks