I got tagged! My pal, TINA aka SuperStah, tagged me with this fun game:
Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!
so here are my 7 totally random things (and believe you me..there are tons more!):
NUMBAH ONE:
I read books to my kids in really funny voices and accents.
NUMBAH TWO:
I prefer plastic cups to glass cups.
NUMBAH THREE:
I put milk in my ice-cream.
NUMBAH FOUR:
I can't say the word "wolf" it sounds more like "woof".
NUMBAH FIVE:
I don't shave in the winter...seriously, whats the point? And, my legs stay warm.
NUMBAH SIX:
Storage containers are my weakness...Container Store = Carrie's mecca
NUMBAH SEVEN:
I hit the alarm on my van at least 5 times before I am comfortable to walk away.
Since the "rules" say I gotta pick seven peeps here we go...
cath
corinne
erica
heidi
jessica
leah
melissa
ya'll need to play though...everybody share!!!
4 comments:
OK, here are my 7 for you Carrie.
1. I only like to read children's lit. I find most adult books boring.
2. Chocolate ice cream is my favorite form of chocolate.
3. I have a lifetime goal to swim the English Channel before I turn 45.
4. I hate pickles but like relish.
5. My husband asks me to marry him every day... and I always say yes!
6. I am super competitive about really stupid and random things.
7. Oregon is my favorite place on earth.
LOL! I could just move your "7" over to my blog and only change a couple!
CONTAINER STORE!! THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!!! ;)
Guess what Carrie! I tagged you too, so I guess you got double tagged!!! :)
milk in your ice cream??? Now that IS a quirk girly!!! And I do the SAME thing with my car alarm!
Post a Comment