Friday, December 22, 2006


I pray your holidays are full of love, peace and blessings...
For to us a child is born,
to us a son is given,
and the government will be on his shoulders.
And he will be called
Wonderful Counselor,
Mighty God,
Everlasting Father,
Prince of Peace.
I s a i a h 9 : 6

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

love your card!!!
I put that verse in our christmas card as well...one of my FAVORITES!
Have a wonderful christmas!

Anonymous said...

**Luved your card girlie! Such a beautiful picture of all of you! {{hugs}} to you!

Anonymous said...

I love your card! Great picture and great design. Is it digital? It's so hard to tell. Have a good Christmas!

Karen said...

Love your card!!! Beautiful design and a great picture!!!

Jess Stevens said...

Very beautiful card, I ove that pic of your family!

Jennifer said...

You have a beautiful family!! Merry Christmas!!!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas!! Love the card of your beautiful fam!!

Anonymous said...

That is an awesome card Carrie!! You have such a beautiful family! Have a very Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year!! Heidi :)

Tillie said...

What an adorable photo of your family!
Gorgeous, gorgeous card!
Merry Christmas my friend!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Carrie!!!

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Anonymous said...

Love your card!

Swagbucks