Sunday, August 06, 2006

checkin in...

Hey all my loyal Friends! We are still on our little vaca but, we are returning home tomorrow. What a full trip we have had. I'm scared because I have 500+ photos on my camera... anyone know how I'm gonna scrap all those? LOL!
I have so many stories to tell, memories to share, and pictures to show you. As soon as we get home and settled a bit, I will catch up on all my e-mails, phone calls, and mail. I will be back to my old bloggin self in no time! Our puter was acting up a bit before we left and our sweet friend, Katie, who is watching our abode said its still acting funky. HOPFULLY, I can fix whatever is going on. I miss blogging and sharing all my daily adventures. I will have to share my stories gradually because I'm sure to lose you if I rambled on about my whole trip in one post!

oh my goodness, I have so many fun things to chat about!
To all my Willyville Pals...I'm totally missing you (Starbucks anyone?)
Okay, gonna go soak up some more family time before heading home...huggies and lovies to you all.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

sounds like you are having an amazing time! Cannot wait to hear more about it and see your photos.

Jocelyn said...

Can't wait to hear all about your trip! 500 pictures! At least you will have plenty of options!

stefani said...

Wow! 500 pictures? You must be having a great time! :)

Jess Stevens said...

can't wait to see all those LO's
;-)

Swagbucks