Friday, July 21, 2006

firsts.{*updated*}

This week I've branched out a bit. Nothing major but, it always feels good to try new things!

  • I tried sauerkraut. [I didn't even realize I was eating it until a friend of mine said, "You like that?" LOL!]
  • I tried some new equipment at the gym. [Tried the "ski" machine. I didn't fall off so that's good.]
  • I went a couple days without caffine. [I was pretty cranky by the end of the day and had a slight headache. agh, Pepsi, sweet Pepsi.]
  • I put an entire country album on my IPod. [never been a big country fan so this was BIG for me!]
  • I used Nair. [um, well, it worked! Only, I left it on a little too long and I got a burn-type rash on my leg. My legs feel really smooth even after a few days! I used it once in Jr. High and it smelled like rotten eggs...they have definitely improved it!]

Hey, my scrapping Friends, PERSONALSCRAPPER.com is having an online crop this whole weekend! Come join us for some motivation and fun! (oh yeah, there will be prizes)

Have a happy weekend!

6 comments:

Amy W. said...

hmmm...i should focus on trying new things. :> love reading your blog, Carrie!

Jennifer said...

So did you like the sauerkraut?

Carrie Postma said...

Jennifer...it wasn't too bad! I was surprised. I was eating it without knowing what it was and my friend said, "you like that?" LOL!

Anonymous said...

Hey great blog! Glad you stopped in at mine. :o)

Smiles,
Wendy

Cindi Koceich said...

I must know...does Nair really work? I must give it a try!

Keianna said...

I see a scrapbook page in the future about experiencing new things :-) I dislike sauerkraut, and I agree that Nair works :-) Fun Entry.

Swagbucks