Friday, June 02, 2006

officially EXCITED!

Check this blinkie out:
that's mine...allllllllll mine for the month of JUNE!
I have the very special blessing of being asked to Guest Design for CreateMyKeepsake!
The sponsor this month over there is Imagination Project (how super coolio!). You can view my little BIO HERE (scroll down the page). If you haven't come over to visit CMK yet, please head over. Rebecca (the owner) and the DT have created an awesome place to chat about scrapping. There are some MUCHO talented ladies over there, I am humbled to be their Guest for this month. YIPPEE SKIPPY!!!!!
Oh yeah, guess what.... Carson's last day of pre-school was today *eeeekk*. It was so fun getting to share the afternoon with his teachers and classmates. I loved watching all his friends follow him around. Carson has a genuine and compassionate heart... thank you, Lord, for this precious boy. I think he will make a great leader someday. agghh, my little boy is now officially a KINDERGARTNER! (He's totally psyched about that, by the way>>>>>>>>)
My parents are coming to visit next week! I can't wait (neither can the kids). It will be so awesome having them here for a brief time. I love my Mom & Dad and spending time with them is like breathing fresh air. Not that life without them is bad... its just, they are my parents, ya know? Its comfortable, they love me no matter what, and they are amazing people... who wouldn't want to be around them?
No big plans for the weekend. Just cleaning and catching up on laundry.
I hope you have a terrific weekend!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS CARRIE & CARSON It will be fun to have your parents here!!
Erica

Cindi Koceich said...

That is sooo awesome Carrie. They are blessed to have you as a GA. I will have to come check out the site!

Anonymous said...

alright, gonna try this again - I left a comment once but it's not here :( -
YAY CARRIE!!!! YOU ARE AN AMAZINGLY TALENTED SCRAPPER AND SOOOO DESERVE THIS!!!!
Congratulations Carson on moving up to Kindergarten!!!! Can you believe we have kindergartners??? Weren't they just babies yesterday???
Enjoy your visit with your wonderful parents!! Loves!!

Anonymous said...

That's Fantastic Cares!! How awesome for you! Luv Imaginiation Progects papers! Soooo cool! How fun.
*However I'm not surprised. You are amazing and very talented and have inspired and encouraged me and many others. The Lord's definitely blessing you! Keep it up Girlfriend cuz you ......................................................................................................RAWK. :)

Anonymous said...

WOW! That is wonderful news! You so deserve it and congrats to Carson too!!

Amy W. said...

BIG congrats, Carrie! enjoy your time as guest dt! can't wait to be inspired! :>

Rebecca said...

Whoo Hoo! We are so stinkin excited too!

Anonymous said...

i am so proud of you!!!! you are so darn good at what you do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
love you,
TREE

Swagbucks